● Military-grade waterproof breather to keep inner and outer airflow balance, eliminates fogging or condensation inside the lights.
● One-piece light cup design is better for optical stability and less stray light.
● Ounique No Serews Design Reduce Shak Ing and Save Cost.
● Scientific Adjusted Optics Provides High Efficient Safe Lighting.
● No wind noise design reduces car running resistance makes the drive more comfortable.
● Adjustable stainless steel side mounting bracket, 360° rotation for more flexible installation and use.
● Available in single and double rows in a variety of colors.
Car roof light bars are popular because they provide wide coverage and different sizes to suit different vehicles and driving conditions. energy efficiency.
The big advantage of any LED light is its longevity. LED lights consume less energy than traditional bulbs and have a longer life span of 50,000 hours or more.
1. Quick-connecting system allows easy plug-and-play installation
2. Combination flood and spot beam light pattern provides the light density you need
3. Patented 4D LED optic design helps drive more LED light rays through the lens and in the direction that light is supposed to be sent
4. Weatherproof, vibration-resistant connections from the light to the wiring harness
5. Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum housing teamed with impact-resistant polycarbonate material makes this light bar maintenance-free in all weather conditions
6. A breather valve is built inside the lens to help eliminate condensation and fogging
7. Vent fins help to quickly dissipate heat, keeping the light temperature around 6K
|Item Name||Car roof light bar||Power||250W|
|LED Chips||Osram/Cree||Beam Pattern||Spot, Flood, Combo|
|Lens Color||Clear||Input Voltage||9-36V|
|Lens Material||GE Lens||Rated Lifetime||50,000 Hours|
|IP Rating||IP68,IP69K||Country Of Origin||China|
Global Patent, No screws, One-piece design
Installed on the roof or front bumper
Patented one-piece design is easy to install or replace
13pcs heat sink corrugated design can cool down and prevent the headlights from overheating
Alternatively high beam or low beam or combination